My boss John LOVES the races...He goes to the Derby every year!!! I showed him this, and he LOVED it. Thought it was great! Thanks for sharing..hope you turned it off before poor eight bells went down... :(
Luckily the girls don't know what eat means to have to "put down" a horse, so we conveniently talked about the pretty horsies whenever they covered that sad little detail of the day.
3 comments:
My boss John LOVES the races...He goes to the Derby every year!!! I showed him this, and he LOVED it. Thought it was great! Thanks for sharing..hope you turned it off before poor eight bells went down... :(
Luckily the girls don't know what eat means to have to "put down" a horse, so we conveniently talked about the pretty horsies whenever they covered that sad little detail of the day.
Thank goodness... I was worried...:)
I miss you guys SOOOO much..Can I come out there again...
Post a Comment