Sunday, May 18, 2008

Carrier and Meme in 1

baby Carrier Contest

The above is a link to a contest for a baby carrier. I have linked to it so as to shamelessly get an extra entry :-)

The following is my response to a meme from Mrs. Mandy

1. Write the title to your memoir using 6 words
2. Post it on your blog
3. Link to the person that tagged you
4. Tag five more blogs

1. Everyday growing in the Hutchison household
2. Check
3. see above link
4. Let's see:

7 comments:

Jeana said...

I want win an ergo! But the link isn't working and I can't see all the characters to type it myself =(.

I'll just go answer the meme now and check back later.

Allen said...

Sorry Jeana, I hope it works for you now.

steph said...

Sorry that was actually me. Allen isn't as excited about winning a baby carrier as I would be :-)

Jeana said...

It works! Thanks, Steph!

Unknown said...

YAY

mandy said...

no - wait.
the above comment was mandy - not drew!
sorry

steph said...

Hey Mandy, are you making fun of me! :-)