That and many other gestures I would guess. The one pose that I know she did before gracing the world with her presence was what I call her squirmy-wormy pose. When we get it on the camera I will have Allen post it. Once you've seen it you will know how it is that I can say with certainty that she had done it before birth.
6 comments:
She is gorgeous!
Thought you'd like those :-)
I love her little raised fist. It looks like she's saying, "I did it! I conquered the bath!" She's such a cutie!
Yeah, the raised fist has become her favorite hand gesture. It's hilarious, especially when she is sleeping. :-)
We should ask Steph. Perhaps Elizabeth used that little raised fist along with a pushing motion long before 6/22!!
That and many other gestures I would guess. The one pose that I know she did before gracing the world with her presence was what I call her squirmy-wormy pose. When we get it on the camera I will have Allen post it. Once you've seen it you will know how it is that I can say with certainty that she had done it before birth.
Post a Comment