Oh buddy. Did we ever make a discovery today.
So we had some friends over, and they brought their kids, one of whom is a 2 year old. This means we had to vacuum after they left. :-)
Elizabeth was lying down and crying right before I fired up the blue dirt sucker. I plugged the beast in and fired it up.
Guess who quieted right down and within a minute was fast asleep?!? Fantastic!
1 comment:
Hey guys. We (painfully) had to disconnect from the outside world the morning of Elizabeth's surgery. I've been praying ever since...we just got our internet connected in our new abode. Praises that your little girl is doing so well.
The vacuum thing is something that a lot of NICU babies do--they're just used to all that hummin'! Take advantage of it now (vacuum around her during naptime) and you'll have a girl who can sleep through anything--a VERY good thing!!
Glad to be back in touch!
Molly
Post a Comment