Saturday, July 10, 2010

Journey Home...fiction made into non-fiction

Those that have viewed my collection of movie favs know that I really enjoy the film, "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton". In the movie 3 of the main characters work at a grocery store known as "The Piggly Wiggly". I had heard that they existed, but honestly, I just could not picture it. Well:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

A few years ago when I was in the states, I was visiting a friend in Georgia and I made her take me to the local Piggly Wiggly. Turns out they sell t-shirts and key chains and stuff so she bought me my very own Piggly Wiggly t-shirt and I feel pretty cool wearing it! I LOVE that movie too!

Carolyn said...

We had a Piggly Wiggly in Tacoma when I was little. Haven't seen one in ages... guess they moved to Georgia.