Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Journey Home...the Donis edition

From AR we continued west to Albuquerque, NM, where we got the chance to spend a day seeing some of the areas of Albuquerque with our good friends, the Donis family. Again no pictures, but trust me when I tell you that the area is beautiful and the Donis' aren't bad either. :-)
We got to do some shopping, eat some wonderful Mexican food and later some amazing pizza, and of course get caught up a bit on the Donis' last year, post Scott Donis graduating from GCTS. It was a wonderful time and a perfect day out in the sunshine. The girls loved to "get caught up" with their friends, by running around endlessly, and we loved sitting at chatting like old times.
Thanks Donis' for showing us your home town and spending the day making us feel so welcome.

1 comment:

mandy said...

awwwww.... dang I miss the Donii. I'm jealous. Seriously.
Jealous.