GIRL! Still due around November 20th and seems healthy from the ultrasound, though we will be having a precautionary Fetal Echo-cardiogram to be sure that this little girl doesn't have to go through what Lizzie did.
Thanks for the guesses from those that participated. It was fun to see how many people were sure we were having a boy. It was even more fun when the ultrasound tech confirmed that there was no doubt that this was indeed a little girl.
Now, to come up with another girl name that is just as impacting and significant to us as this baby girls older sisters' names have been. Any ideas?
2 comments:
That's awesome! Parker said it's like Little Women. He also wants to remind you that Stonewallina is always an option. :)
Wow. I feel like I knew this already. Maybe in my infinite foresight I did. :)
Post a Comment