Once in Siloam Springs we were able to spend the day with the Brock family. Far too short a visit, but as they were preparing to move back to the Northwest shortly after we left them, we knew that there would be many more times for us to get together again. It was great to catch up a bit, meet the two Brock kiddos (that have been born since we last saw our dear Northwest friends), and have a true John Brown University dorm experience. In fact I even took a shower in the guys dorms , which I am told is an extremely rare privilege (don't worry, the guys were all gone for the summer by this time).
Of course, no pics of my own once again, so I was only able to "steal" pics of my kids from Carolyn Brock's Facebook account. But here are the girls playing at their home.



Thanks guys for the hospitality and the visit amidst your preparing to move.
No comments:
Post a Comment