So Ellie is our tall, active girl who is probably the girliest of our 4 girls (so far). She loves everything pink, sparkly and will ALWAYS choose a dress or skirt over a pair of pants or shorts. Generally she can be seen walking on her tip-toes, because that is what princesses and ballerinas do.
Well today my girlie girl was in the bathroom and all of a sudden I hear her yelling for me in a panic. "Ahhh!!! Mommy come quick. There is a GIGANTIC spider!!!!"
I run to the bathroom, paper towel in hand to find her on the toilet pointing and shaking at a small dot on the bathroom rug. After I disposed of this vile creature, Ellie asked me, "Wasn't that a HUGE spider!"
"It wasn't really that big sweetheart."
"But it was the most GIGANTIC spider I have EVER seen!!! It was SO scary!!!"
So apparently our Ellie isn't planning on living in the Amazon Rain forest anytime soon.
She is more of an Amazon.com sort of girl :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment