Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ultrasound #2 for kiddo #3

Yesterday was the big day of the level 2 ultrasound to be sure everything is well with this little one and to see, as a friend put it so well, the flavor of our little one.

We spent the first 30-45 minutes speaking with a geneticist who went through our family history and took thorough notes on all the familial diseases, defects and other pertinent information. We then had a very complete ultrasound done by a skill technician and then again by a physician. The doctor said everything looks great and that this little one is, as far as appearances go on an ultrasound, very healthy looking.

So, since we haven't told everyone yet what we are having, would any uninformed persons like to wager a guess???

I won't post what we are having until I have 10 guesses, or until enough time has passed that I feel I must share.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

my guess is a girl because you two seem to be good at that! :)

Greg said...

Pretty sure it's a boy!

Holly said...

hhhmmmmmmmmm...GIRL!
or BOY!

Jenn said...

I'm guessing a girl.

AJDoyle said...

Yes, I did put it very well didn't I.
A girl for sure.

AJDoyle said...

no a boy

AJDoyle said...

actually a girl

AJDoyle said...

definitely a girl.
That's 8. Two to go.
I plan to guess twice again tomorrow to find out

AJDoyle said...

That's 9

AJDoyle said...

and here's 10.
what flavor is it?