Thanks to those that guessed (especially Shelley and Andy :-) ).
I am very pleased to announce that come late March-early April we will welcome our 3rd little girl into the world. (We will be posting ultrasound pictures as soon as we have time to scan them).
We are really excited about her and the new dynamic she will bring to our home, our lives and the lives of all of you.
We are waiting in eager anticipation for the next several months ahead, as we have much planned for December and part of January (we are headed to Washington), and then we will be able to enjoy the splendor of a white winter in the North East for the 2-3 months following. And just as the snow begins to disappear, we will welcome our sweet little girl. After that we will spend the next months enjoying life with our 3 girls, and adjusting to life with a tiny one.
Needless to say, that after November, posting will be sporadic at best. There will be times of multiple posts a day, and times of nothing for a month. I apologize ahead of time, but know you will all understand. Thanks :-)
4 comments:
Congratulations you guys! How fun!!!
How exciting! So I guess I was wrong...I so thought you guys would have a boy, but what exciting times you'll have with 3 girls!!
two more girls and you'll be the bennet family! ;) congratulations! i can't wait to see you all when you visit.
Yes, but at least I don't have to "marry them off" to secure their future and mine :-)
Post a Comment