The last week has been filled with blessings for us physically.
First, I got the job!!!! Yeah, starting the 16th I will be caring for a tiny little guy on Mondays and Wednesdays. I can't wait, though I need to do some serious deep cleaning/organizing before he comes.
Second, Allen made $450 in 6 hours (3 hours Sunday and 3 Monday) helping a family pack some books into boxes. They are apparently well off and blessed Allen, and as a result us, with being way over paid for his work. Lets face it no one should be paid $75 an hour for packing books, even my hard working and brilliant husband. The craziest part is that they had advertised on Craigslist and he just contacted them in email. It wasn't even as though we knew them or anything. God works is more than just mysterious, but sometimes down right odd, ways.
Third, Allen has a steady job for the next few weeks painting a fence on a local horse farm for $11/hr which will help pay some bills while he continues looking for more steady work.
Fourth, our foodstamps got raised and now will cover all of our groceries (when combined with our WIC), leaving us one less big expense.
Finally, God has been taking great care of the first garden we have ever planted, and hopefully in time we will reap a great harvest. (pictures to come when I have more time).
Thank you LORD for loving us in such obvious ways!
3 comments:
THAT IS GREAT!!! GOD is amazing
He's SUCH a good God! I can't wait to see pics of your garden.
Yeah! Congratulations Stephy! And awesome that Allen is getting odd jobs as well. Sorry I haven't been able to talk to you guys in awhile, my phone is dead and I don't always have internet access (or the time to use it =\) I hope everything is going well and that you continue to see how God provides for you! Love you guys!
Post a Comment