Friday, February 22, 2008

Photos Finally


So I have seriously neglected our flickr account and am just now getting to October's photos. With only 200 photos a months to work with it could be awhile before I am caught up to speed, but feel free to take a journey back in time into Fall of last year.

Note: (I am hoping to be able to purchase the pro account, then you all will have some serious catching up to do in flipping through them :-) ).

UPDATE: So we are going to be doing things a bit different than I had supposed. We are now the proud owners of a Picasa account, that hopefully will soon contain all of our pictures. Not only will we have more room for photos, but if our sweet family want copies of any of our pictures they don't have to wait for slow Steph to get them in the mail (snail or email).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun. What great pics. I'll enjoy scrolling through them again later.

steph said...

Yes, well we have been uploading all of our pictures all day, so there will be plenty of scrolling to be had.