Sorry I haven't posted recently. This has been a really tough week around here. Allen has been experiencing excruciating lower back pain that began last Tuesday. He did see the doctor on Wednesday, had X-Rays on Thursday, called the doctor again at 11pm Friday night because he was in so much pain nothing was working. Started taking anti-inflammatory meds that night. He is still in a ton of pain, though not as bad as Friday and Saturday.

This pain has been draining for all of us. Allen is exhausted from the pain and lack of sleep due to pain. The girls are on edge and irritable from the lack of activities for them to do while being stuck home and unable to play with Daddy because of his owee and Mommy is tired and can't play much because she is busy trying to keep things together.
I saw this chart when looking for pictures of back pain, I just can't figure out if this chart is representative of Allen or me. Probably all 4 of us at some level or another.

Tomorrow Allen goes to the Physical therapist to begin work on ridding our family of the pain. It is going to be really tough and probably pretty painful, so be praying for him at 2pm our time (that's 11am for you west coasters). And pray that it works, even if it is difficult to get through.

We don't know what we will do if the physical therapy doesn't do the trick. I suppose there is always:
1 comment:
I am praying!
Post a Comment