Elizabeth has taken up a strange behavior. Sometimes when she gets upset, she grabs some of her hair and starts yanking. Steph and I are trying to get her to stop, but it's not easy. Anybody else go thru this?
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/ toddler/toddlerbehavior/11553.html? scid=emailafriend:20060306:0:0:0 Mom H. just sent this article to us about hair pulling. I think we are already doing what they suggest, which is to stop her from doing it and then say "No" firmly. (Sorry I don't know how to create a link in a comment so you will have to highlight, copy, and then paste the link into your browser...I hope you can find it :-) ).
2 comments:
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/
toddler/toddlerbehavior/11553.html?
scid=emailafriend:20060306:0:0:0
Mom H. just sent this article to us about hair pulling. I think we are already doing what they suggest, which is to stop her from doing it and then say "No" firmly. (Sorry I don't know how to create a link in a comment so you will have to highlight, copy, and then paste the link into your browser...I hope you can find it :-) ).
For those that couldn't get that article to load, try this link.
Hair Pulling
Post a Comment