We have often wondered if Lizzie is going to walk before she ever crawls. These pictures point to a possible answer.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Allen This are the cutest pictures ever seen. If you ask mom, Brian walked before he crawled also. Always knew there was something wierd about our big bro....J/K
Maria, you are sooo in trouble when Brian reads this. If coordination has anything to do with walking before crawling and Brian is our example, I highly suggest you stick that baby on all four and keep her off her feet until she crawls. There... now I'm in trouble too.
2 comments:
Allen
This are the cutest pictures ever seen. If you ask mom, Brian walked before he crawled also. Always knew there was something wierd about our big bro....J/K
Maria, you are sooo in trouble when Brian reads this. If coordination has anything to do with walking before crawling and Brian is our example, I highly suggest you stick that baby on all four and keep her off her feet until she crawls. There... now I'm in trouble too.
Post a Comment