Thursday, March 16, 2006

Johari Windows

Recently we had a friend blog about the Johari window. Before you think that we are into some weird and crazy stuff, it is a simple personality thing. You pick 5 or 6 adjectives to describe yourself, and then friends and family pick 4 or 5 to describe you (all using the same basic list). Then this calculator puts into the bottom left square all the adjectives that you picked, but no one else did. In the upper right it places all the adjectives that others picked for you, but you didn't pick for yourself, and in the upper left all the adjectives that both you and others picked for you. Finally, in the bottom right square is all the unused adjectives that apparently don't describe you!
I did one for myself that you can check out and/or contribute to here.
I did one for Lizzie that you can check out and/or contribute to here. (Obviously hers is tough since I had to do it for her, but I thought it would be fun for a chuckle).
Hope you enjoy!

p.s. Okay, now Allen is in on the Johari fun.

3 comments:

Jeana said...

That is super cool! I'm kind of impressed that Alan has nothing in the facade section...that's really something to be proud of =)

Allen said...

Well, in all honesty, somehow my window didn't accept my results, so apparently, nothing is going to appear in the arena or the facade...

As a friend said, "Johari broken." :-)

Allen said...

Ok. I changed the link and the window is fixed :-)