This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I laughed for days. Thanks. I needed that today!
Is there a more beautiful baby on this planet?? I don't think so.Please note that I am not at all biased!!
What about my babies, grandma?
The intention of this blog was not to start family feuds... :-)
I was told that my babies are not babies anymore, and I need to get in control of their growing. Since they are growing to fast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I laughed for days. Thanks. I needed that today!
Is there a more beautiful baby on this planet?? I don't think so.
Please note that I am not at all biased!!
What about my babies, grandma?
The intention of this blog was not to start family feuds... :-)
I was told that my babies are not babies anymore, and I need to get in control of their growing. Since they are growing to fast!
Post a Comment