Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hurting for some shut eye

If you think to, please pray for the three of us. Elizabeth is not sleeping at night. Not sure what it is. We have a regular doctor appointment tomorrow, so we'll talk about with the doc and see what she thinks. I just got to work, and I'm working on about an hour or two of sleep. Steph said earlier that she doesn't think she's slept more than 2 hours straight at a time in the last 2-3 days.

Elizabeth is tired too (she's got bags under her eyes), but for some reason, she just won't sleep for more than an hour or so at a stretch.

We're pooped.

UPDATE: Stayed home from work today. Steph let me sleep from 7pm last night to 2am this morning. 7 hours of sleep! Steph's been sleeping on and off since 2am (it's 10am now), feeding Elizabeth when necessary. Doctor's appointment is at 4:15pm. We're all feeling much more rested. Even Elizabeth go some shut eye: from 2am - 6am I held her and she was out. Thank you for praying.

No comments: