So we are in our newly rented home and are starting to "settle in", whatever that means. I am putting together an update letter complete with our new address and hopefully a picture or two. If you would like one, please let me know, and if need be email me your address!
Hopefully, I will be posting quite a bit in the next few weeks, to get you caught up on what we have been up to during our time away from blogging!
2 comments:
I would love an update! We've been praying for you guys. Now that we're in the same region it would be fun to hang out sometime. Maybe a meet up at Ikea or the zoo or something?
I've loved flipping through all those 'catching up' posts so far! A very creative way to do some retro-blogging.
And I'm so glad y'all made it! And I'll wait patiently for pics of the new place.
Post a Comment