
So a few days ago Lizzie stubbed her toe (it happens) then a couple days ago she stubbed the same toe (what can I say she comes by it honestly).
She cried and had a tear or two, no biggie. But this red little piggy gradually became purple and was still painful for her when it hit anything even days later.
This afternoon we took her to the doctor to see if maybe it was infected or something. Turns out our tough little girl probably broke her toe. They can't do anything for such small toes, so they didn't x-ray, they just told us to tape it to the toe next to it.
I think maybe Lizzie is trying to bond with her Auntie Lissa (queen of broken bones) from afar.
2 comments:
oh poor baby girl.... ouch!
Hey now, broken bones happen...it's not my fault. I hope she is okay. Maybe she will end up having three toes the same size like me too! (that happened to my right foot because I smashed it too many times - it's kind of funny looking).
Post a Comment