I won't be tagging anyone, as most people who read this blog do not themselves have blogs. I will simply invite anyone who wants to leave a response to do so in the comments, or to leave a comment with a link to your blog if you have one!
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
The Rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
L-Loving (I love my God, my family and my friends and hope that love is communicated continually)
Y-Young (Corny I know, but with it being my maiden/birth name I still will always be "Young" at heart)
N-Neat/Natty (I have been told by family and friends that I am on the verge of O.C.D., but isn't everyone!)
N-Neighborly (I hope to be as hospitable as possible at all times and to love my neighbors both physically speaking and metaphorically. It doesn't always happen, but it is definitely something I strive for)
1 comment:
u did good!
:)
Post a Comment