Thursday, November 30, 2006

Laboring Over Labor

So, after last post Jeanna offered some suggestions for getting labor going and it occurred to me that there are a ton out there. Many of which I have yet to try...many of which I won't try, but I thought it might be fun to hear what things you all have tried or heard about and chose not to try. I don't promise I will do any of them, but I would love to hear all of the suggested ways to get labor going...as absurd as some may seem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! Since I haven't had kids I am sure my advice isn't unique, but the only things I've heard of are walking and s-e-x :-) You are in my prayers! Hope to read of a speedy and safe birth soon!
Emily

Jeana said...

Yay, these will be fun to read. Oh, and I typed cod liver oil but I meant castor oil. But I wouldn't recommend taking either--yuck! A google search of "induce labor naturally" brings up tons of interesting ideas. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, Mama Neda says try going out for Chinese Food. You can't lose, because even if it doesn't work, you didn't have to cook=) God will bring Ellie in His time. Dad and I are excited to see our youngest grandchild!