Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It is Wednesday

Well as you can see November 28th has come and gone and still no baby. Dr. Fisher has now scheduled (with our reluctant permission) an induction on December 7th at 5 am. Now our hope and prayer is that baby comes before that time. However, should we have to go through with the induction it will be done very different from last time and Dr. Fisher is convinced that nothing like the nightmare that took place before should occur. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Eeeeeeep! I am pratically biting my nails for you guys! We are praying and hoping with you that Ellie decides to exit the womb really soon. I'm so glad you shared your fears with the doctor and that plans are being made to ensure a better experience. Have you tried the walking, squatting, tabasco sauce, cod liver oil methods yet?

steph said...

Walking...check
squatting (with an active 17 month old around this pretty much is a daily occurrence)...check
tabasco sauce (not quite tabasco, but does a spicy chicken sandwich count?)...check (I think)
cod liver oil...not check and not sure I want to check that one, but it may come to that :-)
I have also tried cleaning floors.
Maybe I will buy some cod liver oil for that moment of desperation.