Thursday, October 20, 2005

We Need Your Vote!

We are going to submit a picture of Elizabeth for a local radio station's "Cutest Baby Contest," but we can't come to an agreement on which to submit! We won't say who likes which one, but it's down to these two pictures, each of us having our own preference. Let us know in the comments which one you would send in. We need your vote by tomorrow (Friday, 10/21) by 5:00pm. The contest deadline is 7:00pm, but we want to have a little time to submit it.

So which is it, left or right?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should submit all of them from the blog. But of these two, I would say the one on the left is the cutest. It still makes me laugh when I see it. Have fun deciding. Love, Mom Young

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of trouble deciding, but our final vote goes for the one on the right. Guess that splits the vote. Oops!!

Anonymous said...

Dude! the one on the right!

Anonymous said...

Left side is better because of the hat.

Anonymous said...

The one on the left is sooooo cute. It gets my vote. And So original - and contests like originality.

Anonymous said...

I'm leaning toward the photo on the left, although I really liked the one on your computer desktop when I saw it the other day...
I know ~ I can't even answer a simple left/right question without causing problems, can I?

Anonymous said...

The one on the right. It's like she's got that cute lil smile that just says.. watch out daddy..just when you LEASSSSST expect it.. hehe

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable, however, the one on the right is such a great close up. I vote for the one on the right.

Anonymous said...

The right one! I love the pink outfit, but the one of that cute face is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, this was a tough decision, but after much consideration I choose the one on the left. That look on her face is just priceless.

Anonymous said...

left side for sure! she looks like a cute little diva with her pink ba-bush-ka

Anonymous said...

The one on the right, the close up is very cute.

Anonymous said...

right one - close ups are the best...:)

"Luke", "Princess Leia", and "Han Solo" said...

Although she looks like a little elf in the picture on the right, I vote for the pix on the left- just look at those eyes! What a beautiful little woman!

Anonymous said...

The one on the right.

Anonymous said...

Left.

Allen said...

Well, looks like the Left's have it (Steph's sister wasn't able to comment on the blog, but did let Steph know her vote for the Left). I just sent in that one.

I was rooting for the right. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the one on the right

Beth

Anonymous said...

I choose the pink outfit!! Totally cute!