Moving on, Elizabeth had her four month check up today with her regular pediatrician, Dr. Liu. Munchkin is in the 25th percentile on her weight and height, which is fantastic. Dr Liu is very pleased. And apparently Elizabeth has a small head and that's all there is to it. Elizabeth's noggin is in the 5th percentile.
For those keeping score:
10/24/05 - 12 lbs. 9 oz. 23.75 inches long.
Oh! And perhaps the biggest news of this post, Elizabeth is teething! Yes, you read right folks. Our cute little four month old is working on her first official tooth. Down on the bottom gum, smack dab in the middle, there is a tiny pink outline of a tooth wanting to push thru. Right now it's at the point where the pressure it is putting on the gum makes the top of her gum turn the slightest bit white. I would post a picture of it, but you try getting a four month old who is drooling-like-a-fountain, finger-grabbing, and sucking-and-chewing-on-anything-you-put-remotely-close-to-her-face, to keep her mouth open, with tongue in mouth, long enough to snap a picture.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Catching everybody up
Alrighty, didn't win the Cutest Baby Contest. Whatta ya gonna do? I guess the winner was cute. :-)
The "winner"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Okay I am going to come and take her away in a minute! That is the cutest baby ever out there!!!(Next to mine of course)
ummm Maria, that's not a picture of Elizabeth... that's the winning baby...
Well, you can call any baby you want "the winner", but we are the winners, because we have Elizabeth!!
Maria,
No worries, I even commented to Allen when we saw the picture of the winner that Lizzie looks a bit like her. Besides this little girl is a cutie so we take the misunderstanding as a compliment.
I am so sorry!!! I so thought it was Lizzie!!! That baby was so cute I just assumed it was her. Sorry,
Post a Comment