Allen, You just HAD to check out what I do for a living didn't you? Your sweet angel girl is in a great place and she will share membership in a unique club with our little man, Daniel Quinn.He had cardiac surgery (his first of 7) when he was 21 days old. Keep me posted. My current email is nicurnmama@aol.com Love you! Laura
you know me Laura, I never like to leave anything unexplored... :-)
Actually, I am very glad that you swung by. The reminder of Daniel's story is a very comforting one. Thank you. Have you heard of Doernbecher's before?
I'm updating my email address book and adding your blog to my bookmarks right now.
3 comments:
Allen,
You just HAD to check out what I do for a living didn't you?
Your sweet angel girl is in a great place and she will share membership in a unique club with our little man, Daniel Quinn.He had cardiac surgery (his first of 7) when he was 21 days old.
Keep me posted.
My current email is nicurnmama@aol.com
Love you!
Laura
you know me Laura, I never like to leave anything unexplored... :-)
Actually, I am very glad that you swung by. The reminder of Daniel's story is a very comforting one. Thank you. Have you heard of Doernbecher's before?
I'm updating my email address book and adding your blog to my bookmarks right now.
Please let us know when the surgery will be. I'll have my church praying. Adam and I are praying now.
Love,
Molly
Post a Comment