I got a new camera recently, ok, so it was Mother's Day. And well, I have been too intimidated by technology to try to figure out how to upload or download or just plain load them onto the computer. I know... I know... I am married to a tech genius and yet can't put pictures on my own computer. Well a couple weeks ago the computer genius showed me how to do it, but refused to do it for me (something about learning to do it myself since it was my camera). And even after I batted my eye lashes and smiled just so, I was still left with the task of doing this tech job by my lonesome. So today I finally sat down and did it. And guess what, it only took a few minutes! So without further adieu, the last few months :-)
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
WAY behind!
I got a new camera recently, ok, so it was Mother's Day. And well, I have been too intimidated by technology to try to figure out how to upload or download or just plain load them onto the computer. I know... I know... I am married to a tech genius and yet can't put pictures on my own computer. Well a couple weeks ago the computer genius showed me how to do it, but refused to do it for me (something about learning to do it myself since it was my camera). And even after I batted my eye lashes and smiled just so, I was still left with the task of doing this tech job by my lonesome. So today I finally sat down and did it. And guess what, it only took a few minutes! So without further adieu, the last few months :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment