Thursday, November 11, 2010

Now we Need a Date

So we think we finally have the name for this little girl. We are waiting for her to come before we announce it (mostly because we have changed our minds SO MANY times on her name, that we don't want to commit prematurely :-).

So now all we need is to figure out her birth-date. Any one want to suggest a day? My preference would be today, mostly because it isn't tomorrow :-)

She is due the 20th, but who knows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this guessing!!

I pick ... um ..... the 21st!...?

steph said...

It was sort of tongue in cheek, but thanks Mandy for the guess :-)

I really just want her to come and to be done being pregnant. This one has felt SOOOO much longer than the others, and I am feeling drained from it.