I would have taken closer shots and more of them, but the models weren't wanting to be still in their new attire. FYI my girls love to wear there new pants and we have had many compliments on them as well as confusion as to whether they are skirts or pants, mostly because they are pretty baggy still on my girls. They are suppose to fit for many years and just convert into shorts as they get bigger.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Bandana Pants
So I meant to post this weeks ago (along with many other ideas that I just never had time to sit and type out). Jeana posted the idea and link for these pants awhile back. When I saw hers I immediately (seriously the next day I) went out and bought the bandanas for making my own. And here is the finished product:


I would have taken closer shots and more of them, but the models weren't wanting to be still in their new attire. FYI my girls love to wear there new pants and we have had many compliments on them as well as confusion as to whether they are skirts or pants, mostly because they are pretty baggy still on my girls. They are suppose to fit for many years and just convert into shorts as they get bigger.
I would have taken closer shots and more of them, but the models weren't wanting to be still in their new attire. FYI my girls love to wear there new pants and we have had many compliments on them as well as confusion as to whether they are skirts or pants, mostly because they are pretty baggy still on my girls. They are suppose to fit for many years and just convert into shorts as they get bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are adorable, Steph. What a great idea!
They turned out really cute. I'm going to try to make shorts for Toby by cutting off the top third of the bandana and then following the pattern as normal. I'm also experimenting with a bandana dress for a little girl I know.
Thanks Mom.
Jeana, let me know how the dress works out. I would love to try it, especially for Gracie, so that they can all have matching bandana attire. The girls keep asking where Gracie's pants are, and well, trying to explain the concept of a pattern just isn't working :-)
Post a Comment