Monday, March 23, 2009

Parental Slackers

Since we never did a baby pool, and now it is just too close to make it realistic to start a pool, I thought I would ask some "poolish" questions to see what everyone might come up with:

1. Name guesses?
2. What day and time of day will she come? (She is due April 5th)
3. Was the ultrasound correct, or is our little guy wearing pink home?
4. What will she weigh (in pounds and ounces)?
5. How long will she be from head to toe (in inches)?
6. What will the weather be like in NE Massachusetts when she is born (temperature in degrees F and general weather forecast)?
7. What will be the last thing Steph eats before her water breaks? (Pumpkin Tortellini Soup?)
8. What color hair does our littlest have and how much of it?
9. Will Steph make it through a natural birth, or will drugs have to be given? (I have been 2 for 2 on epidurals)
10. Who will be the first to be pee-peed on by this little one? (it is only a matter of time)

5 comments:

Maria said...

1.Hazel
2.April 6th 3:30pm
3.It's a girl..Allen doesn't share
4.8lbs 3ozs
5.22 inches
6.42 degress and overcast
7.chocolate
8.brown not much though
9.drugs baby..
10.Allen..that's just who I want to get peed on first...HA!

Anonymous said...

1) I'm still going with Emma Carolyn
2) 4/2 10 AM
3) girl-can;t name a boy Emma
4)8lbs 1 oz
5)19 in
6)over 60 degrees and at least some sun
7)something really spicy
8) blonde and not too much
9)Natural is great, but remember, no one gets an award for it!
10) one of the girls who is standing too close-even though you warned them
Grandma H

mandy said...

What's a baby pool? Is it one of those wade-pool thingies that everybody down south has in their back yard?

Prolly not. It's too cold to have one of those up here.

Jenn Nesland said...

1. Gwendolyn and you can call her Winnie
2.She'll be two days early (3rd) and sometime when Allen's gone (say 1:00pm)
3. correct US
4. 7 lbs. 4 oz.
5. 19 1/2 in.
6. Cloudy with a chill in the air, dry
7. Lizzie and Ellie's leftover lunches
8. Brown
9. She'll come so fast that you won't have time for the epidural!
10. Melissa! :o)

Jenn Nesland said...

Oh man...if I had only guessed that Malina would be born ont he 2nd...I would have almost nailed it, huh?! Okay there were other mess-ups....but I was close with time and color. :o) Love you guys. Glad to hear all went well!