Hey Steph, Congratulations on a new little one. When are you due? I have been reading your blog. Sorry to hear about your mom and Allen's back. Kirby and I will be praying for you guys. I wanted to also thank you so much for helping us with Guatemala. What a blessing. There is a lot to share. I would love to call you sometime too. It has been a while. Gotta run to go get ready for Bible Study. Thank you for being so honest and vulnerable. In today's day and age even among Christian's not too many are. I read something in your blog about sharing about being pregnant to early I think it is your choice, but for someone who has gone through a miscarriage I don't think I will share early just because people try to encourage you, but everyone always says the wrong thing. I kind of wished that not everyone knew. I got a lot of people that I know meant well when they thought they were saying was helpful, but when you are mourning you don't want words you don't want anyone's opinions you just want prayers and comfort. Kind of like Job and those guys who were there with him. Anyway I could talk more about this ,but off to Bible Study Katie :-)
3 comments:
oh that's too funny --it made me laugh out loud! :)
Hey Steph,
Congratulations on a new little one. When are you due? I have been reading your blog. Sorry to hear about your mom and Allen's back. Kirby and I will be praying for you guys.
I wanted to also thank you so much for helping us with Guatemala. What a blessing. There is a lot to share. I would love to call you sometime too. It has been a while. Gotta run to go get ready for Bible Study. Thank you for being so honest and vulnerable. In today's day and age even among Christian's not too many are. I read something in your blog about sharing about being pregnant to early I think it is your choice, but for someone who has gone through a miscarriage I don't think I will share early just because people try to encourage you, but everyone always says the wrong thing. I kind of wished that not everyone knew. I got a lot of people that I know meant well when they thought they were saying was helpful, but when you are mourning you don't want words you don't want anyone's opinions you just want prayers and comfort. Kind of like Job and those guys who were there with him. Anyway I could talk more about this ,but off to Bible Study
Katie :-)
Thanks Katie
And I am due April 5th.
I think I will just email the rest of this comment to save room :-)
Post a Comment