Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ultrasound #1 for Kiddo #3

Yesterday I had a dating ultrasound.

I got to see the heart beat (at 176 beats per minute, which apparently is right as it should be for such a wee one).

I also got to see just how huge my bladder can look when at full capacity (they make you drink 32 oz of water an hour before, so you can imagine just what I mean).

Finally the tech measured our littlest one and said that as of yesterday we are 8 weeks and 2 days along in the process.

That means that as of today we have 221 days until the due date, April 5th, 2009.
That is 31 weeks and 4 days, or just over 7 months to go.

Stay tuned. A pool will begin shortly after we have had time to make up the rules, etc.

1 comment:

Maria said...

And I will win again!