Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Perfect Visit

It was amazing to see my friends from home, Sherah and Jenn and to visit with baby Andrew and new daddy Scott. We spent a couple days in Boston exploring parts of the Freedom Trail, seeing the Boston Tea Party Ship, getting Cannolis at Mike's Pastries...you know, the important things :-)
It was great to spend time with them, but as with most visits from family and friends, it was far too short.
I of course miss them already, and am looking forward to seeing them again.

So who is/are our next visitor(s)?
Good question. It is a race between the parental units, with neither one having set a date as to when they are coming.

Allen's parents will more than likely be first since they are considering July or August and my folks are thinking maybe October.

Anyone want to put a bet in for who will be next?

Or does anyone want to volunteer to be next? :-) We know some good places to stay, and great places to see. Just give us a week or two warning!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come back?

steph said...

Of course! Anytime :-)

Anonymous said...

Well Tell Lizzie to get some of auntie ria's chips ready..cause I am SO ready to see you guys again..but can't take Skybus... :)

steph said...

I know what a bummer. I never even got to take advantage of it! :-(
And just let me know when to get those Munchies and we'll be set!

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I would have said that we'd be next! I was so excited about everything when I got home that Knute got on line to check Jet Blue prices and see if we couldn't get $10 flights. Still possible, but from Portland we would have to fly into NY, then rent a car and drive to Boston (or drive up to Bellevue and flight straight into Boston). Which we are totally up for....but our 10 year anniversary is coming up and we are still trying to decide what we want to do for that. Could be a family vacation to the east coast, but we were originally thinking something exotic, since we never really got the honeymoon. We'll see, though! He's pretty pumped about visiting! Gotta admit, I am ready to come back out! :o) I loved being with you again and thought Massachusetts was pretty awesome!