Thursday, July 05, 2007

We are Official



We went down to the RMV today and got our new driver's licenses and registered the sable,

so now we are officially Massachusetts residents. (We reside in Essex county)

Oh, and we also can vote, which should be interesting to see how those on the east coast go about their ballots, etc.

Boy, will it be strange to vote for President from this side of the country, so close to the action.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that Mass.. is a very liberal state..YUCK!

steph said...

Yes, we did know, but having come from the west coast and having lived in 3 other liberal states (California, Oregon and Washington), it will be interesting to see a if there is a difference between West and East Coast liberals :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't take any rides from a guy named Ted or Teddy. You may end up having to swim...

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when I read neal n julie's comment...I think I busted a gut!