Saturday, June 02, 2007

Day 3

Today we spent the day with the Goodrichs (Benji was Allen's best man in our wedding). We met up for some educational animal fun at the Denver Zoo (if you get a chance click this link and try the poop quiz called "Whose poo?"..Steph got an 86, Allen got a 50). For the NW crowd, the Denver Zoo dwarfs the Portland Zoo. Very impressive and a blast. Saw lots of animals I had never seen before (did you know ant eaters have really long fur?) and animals I never knew existed (there is an animal called a bongo. Go figure).



All in all, it was a ton of fun to see Benji and Missy again, to finally meet their little guy, Isaiah, and for them to meet our wee munchkins. Thanks for a great day Goodrichs!



The kiddos finally got comfortable with one another after a little bit. Benji and I have often discussed the possibility of their arranged marriage. Cute couple, no?


There's a lot of humor here. Insert your own caption. (Thanks Brewsters for the wonderful gift of the mai thai (the kid carrier strapped on Allen). It held Ellie comfortably all day. And it was super easy to get on and was way less painful than using the sling (which we started to use until it began to hurt Steph's shoulder).


3 comments:

"Luke", "Princess Leia", and "Han Solo" said...

So glad to hear that the mei tai was helpful for you. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, reminds us of fun times at the zoo with you. Let's have Moroccan food when you come back to visit.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Benji looks great! I can't wait to get my arms around those girls again I can't wait. We will be up in Sandusky Friday night! Miss YA!

Anonymous said...

I got a 60 on the poo test...That scares me a bit that Steph did so well at that!!!