Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Exhausted and There is More to Come

Well, we just returned today from our extended-weekend-road-trip down to Cali for Grandma Sewell's 80th birthday party. It was a ton of fun to see everyone, and we even got the chance to drop by and see the whole Rexford Clan and catch up a bit before heading back. On the way back we also saw the Serface's and their beautiful new home near Eugene, OR.
It was such a tiring trip, and I am sure that if I wasn't ready to collapse I would expand on that, but for now I just wanted to ask for prayer. Tomorrow is Lizzie's last Cardiology appointment up at OHSU-Doernebecher before we move. It is going to be very sad to leave the people that saved our little girl's life and on top of it all I get to spend the morning keeping Lizzie from eating or drinking anything, but apple juice and water, until noon when she can't even have those things. She is tired just like the rest of us, so pray for her to be patient and for whatever reason not to be hungry or thirsty tomorrow. We will let you kow how it goes.
Thanks ahead of time for your prayers!

No comments: