Teething can be a challenge. Can't remember the tablets off the top of my head but if kiddo is fussy, send me an e-mail (alesia@easystreet.com) and I'll look up the brand and name of the tablets. I remember they're in the natural foods section of FM and that they were HIGHLY recommended by Mitchell's first daycare.
Opening doors huh? Better have a chain on the front door so no one goes wandering.
3 comments:
Yep, these are the times that memories are made of!! (easy for me to say, right??) Hard to believe that some day you will actually miss these days!
Your turn! I have had my fun.
Teething can be a challenge. Can't remember the tablets off the top of my head but if kiddo is fussy, send me an e-mail (alesia@easystreet.com) and I'll look up the brand and name of the tablets. I remember they're in the natural foods section of FM and that they were HIGHLY recommended by Mitchell's first daycare.
Opening doors huh? Better have a chain on the front door so no one goes wandering.
Isn't it cool to watch them grow!!!
Post a Comment