Sitting in prime position by correctly predicting the day of Ellie's birth, Maria beat out Laura with a PM guess, to Laura's AM guess. Special note of honor to Heather who ended up tying Laura, despite not correctly guessing the date.
Top 5
- Maria - 85 points
- Laura - 70 points
- Heather - 70 points
- Fogey - 65 points
- Grandma H - 65 points
4 comments:
I was unable to defend my title, but I'll gladly concede to Maria. Not even in the top ten, but the kid is born either way. Well done Fogey for being in the top of the class.
Thank you thank you. I never EVER win anything...I love me some coffee!!!! I can't wait to come and see my beautiful nieces!
congrats everyone.
so do i get a picture for 2nd pla ce? unofficial auntie status?
i am glad all is well guys.
hugs
Greg, very noble of you.
Maria, you can no longer say you never win anything.
Laura... see the next post, and you definitely have unofficial auntie status. Would there be any doubt?
Post a Comment