Think back to when the girls were babies. Didn't you and Tim react differently when they were crying? Just noticed how differently Steph and I react when Elizabeth is crying (and won't go to sleep for example). Just wondering what causes that different reaction.
I tend to not be able to function normally when she is crying (generally when we first put her down to sleep and she has to cry a few minutes to settle into sleeping). Allen tends to be able to ignore the cries unless he is intentionally listening for them.
7 comments:
HUH?!
Think back to when the girls were babies. Didn't you and Tim react differently when they were crying? Just noticed how differently Steph and I react when Elizabeth is crying (and won't go to sleep for example). Just wondering what causes that different reaction.
Hormomes!!! Girls and our crazy hormomes! That's why.
In what way do you two act differently? Just curious.
I tend to not be able to function normally when she is crying (generally when we first put her down to sleep and she has to cry a few minutes to settle into sleeping). Allen tends to be able to ignore the cries unless he is intentionally listening for them.
MEN
Well said Maria, Well said.
Post a Comment