Friday, December 30, 2005

The New Walker

A big thank you to Papa and Nana Young for blessing Lizzie (and us too really) with a walker/jumper for Christmas. Lizzie greatly enjoys playing in it and we enjoy the hands free time it allows us while she has a way to play safely on her own. These two pictures are from Christmas morning.










And we are also thankful for it as it allows for really cute pictures like this one. (She was happily playing and then, all of a sudden, got very quiet. After a little bit of quiet, I turned and saw this. I had to take a picture.)

3 comments:

Maria said...

When Claudia had one, it was the best thing ever! But I need an OSU picture...Fiesta Bowl is Monday!

Allen said...

We'll get you an OSU picture as soon as you update your blog with pictures of the girls in their hats... :-)

Maria said...

oh that hurt....